The ModPac is the first of a series of special projects developed by RONE and Mod Tac Media. The Modpac is purpose-built as a compact multi-purpose/multi-mission load carrying system that excels at carrying camera gear, tactical loadout and more. Designed to fit Mirrorless/DSLR style camera lenses, camera bodies and support equipment including filters, SD cards, lens pen etc. The Modpac can also be configured to carry NODs and/or rifle and pistol magazines (mag pouches sold separately) by way of the internal Velcro loop field lining on both the main compartment and the smaller front compartment.
Capable of attaching to most modern plate carriers, chest mounted (with included straps) or carried as a standalone camera/gear sling bag by attaching the included RONE Combat Camera strap to the side release buckles.
Also serves as a camera/gear organization pod inside an EDC style backpack lined with Velcro compatible loop material.
- Milspec 500D Cordura construction.
- Velcro brand hook and loop.
- YKK aquaguard zippers.
- Milspec 55301 webbing.
- US Made acetal hardware.
- Welded steel hardware.
- ¼” black coated brass drain hole.
- Padded with closed cell foam.
- (1) Modpac w/ (2) padded internal dividers.
- (1) Placard Backer.
- (1) Wide Chest Rig Strap Set: (w/ backstrap).
- (4) Side release chest rig adapters.
- (1) Combat Camera strap.
- (1) Camera wrist strap.
- (1) SD card insert (fits (3) SD cards).
- (1) Lens Filter sleeve insert.
- (1) Lens Pen/Sharpie insert.
*Shown with optional features for reference only.
ModPac Bag 6"H x 10"W x 4.5"D
MADE IN USA